CREATE YOUR OWN PRO-FORMA INVOICE:
If you require a pro-forma invoice or quotation for the products required, please click the following link which will enable you to select the items and quantities, and then create a pdf document which will be emailed to you or can be printed.
Please note, you will not be asked to make any payment, and this will not be a “live” order transaction. This is simply a paper generating process.
HOW IT WORKS:
The SIX stage process!
1. Follow the link to start the process.
2. Go shopping! Using the website, select the products you require and collect them in your shopping basket. You can alter the quantities and products and see exactly what the value of the basket is as you 'build your order'.
3. When you are happy with your order, select your Country for delivery (2) from the drop down menu, and the shipping costs will be calculated. The delivery options will not be relevant as this is not a “live” order.
4. Select “PRO FORMA INVOICE” to continue...
5. Complete your details for the invoice you are creating. This information can include a ‘purchase order’ number, VAT number (VAT free exports) (4), separate billing (5) and delivery addresses (6) etc. When you have finished click on “CONTINUE”.
6. Check the order details shown (7 & 8). Add any notes (9) or special instructions that you may require. Agree to our Terms & Conditions (10) by ticking the box where prompted. Finally, click on “CONFIRM PURCHASE ORDER”. You can also select “CANCEL” if you don’t wish to continue.
Your pro Forma will be generated and automatically emailed to the address given in your contact information.
Prices quoted will be valid for 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Please refer to our Bankers Details for BACS payments direct to our account.
We also accept payments via Credit Card, Paypal and by Cheque.
POST TO: PLASTIDIP UK LTD, Unit 1, Harvesting Lane, East Meon, Hampshire, GU32 1QR, United Kingdom.
EMAIL TO: email@example.com.
TELEPHONE OUR ACCOUNTS/SALES LINE:0044 (0)1730 823823.
FAX TO:0044 (0)1730 823321.
View the old Proforma