WARMERGRIP - Unique Flexible High Grip Coating - 5L
In stock — Product Code: PDL-0404
£99.95 inc. VAT
For volume orders please go to our commercial user site
All prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery
-Please see preparation and application guidelines under our resources tab-
Unique Rubber Coating ideal for making handrails warm to the touch and non-slip to comply with Health and Safety Building Regulations 2000 requirements.
- - Dialectric to reduce static shock
- - Weatherability tested up to 10 years and UV Stable
- - Will not crack, chip or peel and will remain flexible even under severe conditions (-34ºc to +93ºc)
- - Resists alkaline, acids, salts, moisture, abrasion and most chemicals
- - Can be dipped, brushed or sprayed. Simply add more layers for greater protection and grip
- - Very easy to overcoat in future years for refurbishment
- - Available in a wide range of matt colours or to order in bespoke RAL shades. Satin/Gloss finish also available
NOTE: Surfaces that are non-absorbent such as metals should be primed using our recommended Primers, which are available in clear and grey. However, do not use a primer if you wish to remove the coating later (such as a vehicle).